destinationoneCERM provides Permanent Placement services by delivering comprehensive recruitment solutions for Construction, Real Estate, Engineering, and Mining roles.
We offer unrivalled expertise, with a management team that has many years of experience in the recruitment industry. Our consultants work in specific vertical markets, enabling them to gain in-depth knowledge of individual technical areas and dedicate their time to finding the right professionals for you.
Our Contingency Recruitment service also includes:
- Initial planning and consultation
- Needs assessment and job definition
- Compensation advice
- Reference and background checking
- Assistance in selection and hiring decisions
- Package negotiation
- Orientation and on-boarding
- Post-placement follow-up
To be able to recruit top candidates who possess the appropriate skills, competencies, values, and cultural fit, destinationoneCERM uses an innovative process that includes destinationoneCERM 7-Step Recruitment Strategy, a state of the art technology and an efficient operational discipline – including recruiting and developing great people, innovating better services and relentlessly improving core processes which leads to achieving better results.
Our process combines the utilization of our professional network as well as proactively sourcing for top candidates.
In regards to recruiting candidates with matching values and cultural fit, we apply our unique operational strategy. This includes being a candidate-driven as well as a client-driven Recruitment Firm; the first strategy always supports the latter. To be able to execute our operational strategy, we place a significant importance in understanding the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. We strongly understand that establishing a skills and competency match without creating a cultural fit results in low retention rates.
To create a cultural fit, our account managers and recruiters spend time, effort, and resources to fully understand our clients’ organizational culture. At our interview stage, we make a fair assessment on candidates’ cultural fit to our client, Which is based on candidates’ answers to our open-ended interview questions that are specially designed to establish understanding on candidate values and culture. We do not communicate any information regarding clients’ organizational culture at this level and focus solely on understanding the candidates’ goals, expectations, and preferences without leading.
Once we establish a cultural, as well as competency fit to the current job requirements, then we provide a detailed explanation on our clients’ organizational culture, giving the candidate a fair opportunity to assess if they see themselves successfully working in that environment for long-term.
We have perfected this process so much so that our Placement fall-off ratio has been approaching less than half-a-percent annually in the recent years.
In the unlikely event of a fall-off, destinationoneCERM provides a 3-month free replacement guarantee to our clients.
Retained / Executive Search
destinationoneCERM offers Retained Search Services to recruit highly qualified candidates for senior and executive level jobs. We offer unrivalled expertise, with a management team that has many years of experience in the recruitment industry. Our consultants work in specific vertical markets, enabling them to gain in-depth knowledge of individual technical areas and dedicate their time to finding the right professionals for you. We believe we are uniquely suited to design and deliver a recruitment strategy that will work well with our clients’ specific needs and goals.
We ascribe to ethical standards that focus on:
- Avoidance in conflicts of interest
- Loyalty to the client and candidate
- Equal opportunity
- Public interest
Our Retained Search Services Feature:
- A Designing a customized recruitment strategy to match your history and leadership patterns, current issues and future challenges.
- A calendar that starts immediately upon authorization to proceed, that includes regular progress reports.
- An extensive, narrative-written job profile including your organization’s history and leadership patterns, current issues, and future challenges of the job.
- A recruitment process and approach that includes advertising, but also relies more upon aggressive networking than passive advertising.
- A large pool of applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and a targeted, diverse pool of qualified, proven candidates for interview.
- A comprehensive reference and background checking.
- An ongoing quality review of project deliverables, time and service benchmarks, weekly status reports, candidate reports, and coordination/communication.
- A personal guidance and assistance to the Selection Committee, Human Resources, and other staff that facilitates interviews, candidate travel, evaluation of candidates, decision-making, relocation, negotiations, and employment agreement assistance with the candidate selected.
Contact us for a customized service quote.
Human Resources Consulting
destinationoneCERM offers Human Resources Consulting and HR Generalist services for Real Estate, Construction, Engineering, and Mining companies. Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we partner with you to help you get the best Human Resources solution for your business.
The people in your business are your best asset. Outsource their management and development with the help of a professional HR consulting service.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES
- Strategic HR reviews of the organization with recommendations in place for best practice in HR solutions.
- HR is one of the most important elements to consider when you are getting up and running. Creating an optimal workplace culture and developing the best team will make your business soar.
- Get it right from the start: Using an external consultant saves you the expense of bringing HR in-house, while making sure your business is run in the most professional way possible.
- Avoid making costly HR mistakes that can have a long-term impact on your business.
- Policies and procedures, position descriptions, competencies, objective setting, on boarding, training and development, and performance management.
- Without the right policies and procedures in place, your workplace can become a minefield of unmanageable expectations.
- Let Collaborate HR create a tailored solution for your business, covering all bases and protecting every member of the team.
- Coaching, mediations, and on site and telephone support for all HR matters. Social and Emotional Intelligence Training and Coaching.
- Conflict can arise even in the best of workplaces, creating roadblocks and affecting the entire environment.
- Identify issues and find solutions with the help of an impartial third party. Collaborate HR provides a neutral ground for mediation and discussion, ensuring objectives are met and that the outcome is to the satisfaction of all involved.
Contact us for a customized service quote.