destinationoneCERM offers Retained Search Services to recruit highly qualified candidates for senior and executive level jobs. We offer unrivalled expertise, with a management team that has many years of experience in the recruitment industry. Our consultants work in specific vertical markets, enabling them to gain in-depth knowledge of individual technical areas and dedicate their time to finding the right professionals for you. We believe we are uniquely suited to design and deliver a recruitment strategy that will work well with our clients’ specific needs and goals.
We ascribe to ethical standards that focus on:
- Avoidance in conflicts of interest
- Loyalty to the client and candidate
- Equal opportunity
- Public interest
Our Retained Search Services Feature:
- A customized recruitment strategy to match your history and leadership patterns, current issues and future challenges.
- A calendar that starts immediately upon authorization to proceed, that includes regular progress reports.
- An extensive, narrative-written job profile including your organization’s history and leadership patterns, current issues, and future challenges of the job.
- A recruitment process and approach that includes advertising, but also relies more upon aggressive networking than passive advertising.
- A large pool of applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and a targeted, diverse pool of qualified, proven candidates for interview.
- A comprehensive reference and background checking.
- An ongoing quality review of project deliverables, time and service benchmarks, weekly status reports, candidate reports, and coordination/communication.
- A personal guidance and assistance to the Selection Committee, Human Resources, and other staff that facilitates interviews, candidate travel, evaluation of candidates, decision-making, relocation, negotiations, and employment agreement assistance with the candidate selected.
Contact us for a customized service quote.